A tummy tuck is a surgical procedure to remove excess skin and fat from the stomach area. It’s often considered cosmetic surgery. Most tummy tucks are performed as an outpatient procedure under local anesthesia. The surgery usually takes about two hours, and you will likely be able to go home that same day. Some minor pain and discomfort are common after surgery, but they should disappear relatively quickly. You may experience some swelling and bruises for several weeks, but these will mostly go away within a few weeks or months.
Benefits Of A Tummy Tuck Surgery
Here are the benefits of surgery for a tummy tuck.
- You will have more confidence in your body. After surgery, you’ll feel like the old you is back and better than ever.
- Your appearance will be improved dramatically. Tummy tucks can help reduce weight overall and make your waistline look smaller by removing excess skin on top of the abdominal muscles and fascia (connective tissue). Plus, contouring around your midsection will give you that coveted “toned” look without all the hard work.
- You won’t have to spend hours at the gym anymore – just pop some pills! Most patients report seeing significant results from their tummy tuck within 12-16 weeks, with minimal to no post-operative pain or discomfort.
- No more muffin tops – HIghly effective scarless surgery means there’s never any need for tight clothing or uncomfortable padding injections down below again unless you want them. You’ll also notice an immediate decrease in appetite due to reduced stomach pouch size & flattening of the lower abdomen area which reduces ‘second dipstick syndrome’. The swelling goes down over time leaving little chance for stretch marks forming after surgery as well as no permanent indentations on sides from hoovering . . . sorry about that.
- Improved posture – Reduced belly fat has a direct impact on good biomechanics which leads to upright posture along with diminished risk.
How Much Does A Tummy Tuck Cost
There are a number of factors that go into the cost of a tummy tuck, including the surgeon’s experience, expertise in cosmetic surgery, and location. Example:- tummy tuck Los Angeles cost around $ 7000 to 15000. However, this price can vary depending on the surgeon and the specific procedures involved. So be sure to speak with several surgeons to find one that best suits your needs.
The process of tummy tuck surgery is simple. But it requires a lot of advance and experience,
Patients who have undergone this procedure generally report excellent results, with improved confidence and self-esteem. There are many talented surgeons who can provide you with the best possible care.