What information do we collect?
- We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us when you sign up to be a guest blogger on our website. This includes your name, email address, and website URL.
- We also collect information that you provide to us when you submit a guest post, including the content of your post and any images you include.
How do we use your information?
- We use the information you provide to us to create a guest blogging account for you on our website.
- We use your email address to communicate with you about your guest post and to notify you of any updates or changes to our website.
- We use the content of your guest post to publish it on our website and to promote it on our social media channels.
How do we protect your information?
- We take the security of your information seriously and use industry-standard security measures to protect your data.
- We limit access to your information to only those who need it to perform their duties.
Do we share your information?
- We do not share your information with any third parties except as necessary to provide our services to you.
- We may disclose your information if required by law or to protect our rights or the rights of others.
How can you control your information?
- You can update your information by logging into your guest blogging account.
- You can request that we delete your information by contacting us at email@example.com.
Changes to this policy